You Are Reading

My Nuffnang Story.

red gitarputeh Monday, October 31, 2011

Assalamualaikum.





Hello boys and girls. Having fun blogging? Yeah I know. I'm also the big fan of blogging world. So, how did your blogging-fun-time comes along? Oh don't ask me. As you can see at first, all blogger will give the typical answer : blogging is for fun.



Same goes to me. I mean. Hey. It's really fun to read others article. And the funny article was the one make me addicted to blogging. Plus, I can mumble all along by myself in my blog. It was fun. Just like playing a PSP and defeated the boss. How's that sounds? Fun eh?



So, what make the blogging more exiting in my experience of blogging? It was about nuffnang. Yeah. At first I was blur all about nuffnang. Whenever I read about others article, nuffnang always been talking here and there. Like the nuffnang is all over the place. Walaweh. I said. "Tak boleh jadi ni. Kena pasang jugak iklan ni" and lastly, the nuffnang advertisement was added to my blog.




And guess what. I was curious how the nuffnang count the payment. Is it weekly or monthly or on how many UV we get. And yeah. At first, I got a little mad because my payment hasn't increase a bit. And I decide the nuffnang myself about my payment. And they tell me about the wrong position of advertisement. And I do google and search how the proper way to put the nuffnang advertisement in my blog. A week later, tada. I got a buffered earning. I feels like want to faint right there.



And now, this is the first contest from nuffnang that i ever made. Only because I want to have the ticket to 'Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011'. You guys want to join the party? Here let me tell you guys.



Just come this 16 Dic 2011. About 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur. And of course, in Malaysia. Just for the 'Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011' at Putrajaya Marriott. And you know why? It is because The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also they bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. How's that? Just imagine. The blogger all over Asia-Pacific gathered at one place. Deyum!



There's more. For your guys information, The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to us by Valkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.  Hell yeah! I'm soooooo gonna attends that. If you guys attracted to join the party, you guys can click at awards.nuffnang.com/2011/win-exclusive-invites/



Be cool and be there :)



.




 
Copyright 2010 Gitarputeh's review